“Great Hotel Management”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport
Ranked #76 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I first stayed at this hotel for a stay, park, and fly in May. They have a very reasonable rate for an overnight stay, airport shuttle, and free parking for up to 14 days. While the overnight stay went fine, I did have a security issue with my vehicle parked at the hotel while I was away on vacation. I notified Ket, the manager at the hotel about the situation and he was very helpful in trying to resolve the situation. Once home, I exchanged several emails with Ket about the incident. While the hotel was ultimately unable to provide financial assistance with my vehicle repairs, Ket did provide me with a free suite at a later date. On my second visit, everything went fine and the hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel does appear to now have security cameras in the parking lot. Ket helped to turn a less than ideal situation into a positive one.

Scott

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Scott P
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed in this hotel over night (july 8) just to catch an early morning flight out of Denver. The clerks were very helpful to make all necessary arrangement so we'd not miss the flight. We're even offered a breakfast bag becasue the cafeteria might not open that early at 4 a.m. Surprisingly, the breakfast was ready in that morning but we're still given the bags. The hotel looked new and very clean. We had a comfortable stay though we could have only few hours sleep. We really appreciated all the assistences they had done for us.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Moozen S
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were left in the airport by the airline after midnight with a 800 number for hotels and a discount coupon for a hotel. After no answer on the line for the 800 number and no hope of vacancies anywhere, a sweet, calming voice walked me to the pick up station for the airport shuttle, had a room ready(paperwork expedited) and a very comfortable bed waiting. That was above and beyond service. Breakfast was great and checkout was equally smooth and friendly. The room was spacious and quiet. You don't see service like that often (and their computers were down so you can imagine the day they were having)! Service with a real genuine smile! They must love their job.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary W
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We only stayed here for 1 night after a flight from the UK. Check was fast and very friendly staff. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast the next day was a bit of a nightmare as there was about 400 kids there on a church trip. We just waited 30 minutes and then went back. It was restocked fairly quickly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nikki F
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We spent one night here in order to be closer to the airport for an early morning departure. It was an excellent experience. The shuttle driver was friendly and very informative. The choice of restaurants in walking distance was great: 10 nearby restaurants. The hotel staff were friendly and the room was great. We have no suggestions for improving the room. The manager's drinks and snacks were an added bonus. We left too early to have breakfast, so we cannot comment on that. We did not use the pool or exercise room. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NearlyRetired68
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I live in Denver. A week ago the roofers were coming to remove 4 layers of shingles, leaving my house open to the sunshine, then replacing the roof. It seemed like a good time to run away from home! Before the "invasion of the roofers" I visited several hotels looking for the best. I picked the Country Inn and Suites for a two day retreat. I'm so glad I did. The room was quiet (just what I wanted), comfortable and very clean. I spent the 2 days catching up on email, reading, spending time in the fitness center and the pool, and even finished two quilts. The hot breakfast was wonderful -- the cappuccino machine was an extra treat. The evening "Happy Hour" included snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine. Every employee I met was friendly and helpful. Located close to Denver International Airport, Country Inn would be a comfortable, inexpensive overnight stop before or after a flight, a good spot to stay when visiting Denver (we're a great city!), a place to hold a conference, an overnight stop when traveling, or a retreat when you feel like running away from home!

Room Tip: Ice machines are located on the odd number floors. You have a choice of room facing the road and bu...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Dorothy T
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for the second time and both times have been impressed by a young man named Drew at the front desk. He is a "can do " person and maintains an air of professionalism and courtesy even under chaos.
I am a small business owner of 30 years in a resort town. I always pay attention when I see workers doing an exceptional job.

Keep hiring good people like Drew and you will have my business. Thank you, M. Wintzer

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver Airport at Gateway Park
Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Hampton Inn Denver - International Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Hyatt Place Denver Airport

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport

Address: 4343 Airport Way, Denver, CO 80239-5796
Location: United States > Colorado > Denver
#23 Romantic Hotel in Denver
#27 Business Hotel in Denver
#28 Family Hotel in Denver
Price Range: $115 - $202 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport