“Ehh”

CityGrille
Ranked #337 of 3,110 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food was okay, the service was good, but the ambiance was poor. There was also a strange unidentifiable smell when we first walked in. I had the steak burger, which was typical, and sweet potato fries. If you're working and need a quick burger it's not a terrible place, but certainly not the best burger in Denver. I was disappointed after reading the reviews.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We were visiting Denver to go to the Denver Art Museum which is only a few blocks away. Stopped here for lunch and their menu had lots of different choices. Sort of dark, old fashioned, mens kind of place that was filled with folks on their lunch hour from nearby offices. The food was good, plenty of it and the servers did not rush you. They were very attentive filling up your water glasses. Not gourmet dining but good basic American and Mexican cusine.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Get the clam basket!. All the food is terrific service and atmosphere friendly and urban. I love it here, I go out of my way to eat here whenever I'm in Denver

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The burger I had was really good. The server was ok. I would give this place a higher rating but my friend found a thin piece of metal in his burger. It was the very last bite and luckily he didn't swallow it, but it still put a damper on our experience. He was given a free meal and a free drink coupon for that weird experience.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Tasty burger but I'm not sure that it's Denver's best. Good service; it helped that it was real close to my hotel.

Been to CityGrille? Share your experiences!