“Very enjoyable Sunday brunch”

Racine's Restaurant
Ranked #119 of 3,109 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Racines serves American food, made from scratch. We serve breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. We have huge salads, delicious sandwiches, Mexican food, fish, vegetarian and more. Our in house bakery makes out our dessert daily. We have award winning Margaritas and other fun cocktails.
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I was excited to learn that I would be meeting my two uncles and their families for a pre-Christmas Sunday brunch. I had heard many great things about this restaurant over the years. I have to say that it lived up to its reputation. It was a crowded pre-game Broncos crowd and although we had to wait beyond our reservation time, the staff couldn't have been more apologetic. Our waitress expertly handled the large table by herself and everything arrived just as ordered. It was a combination of breakfast and lunch items for our group, with various omelettes predominating. I, however, opted for the smoked salmon and bagel platter, and a platter it was - loaded with salmon - more than I could eat - a huge serving of cream cheese, onions, capers, hard boiled eggs and tomatoes, plus a chewy toasted bagel. Everything was perfect. The foorball crwod quickly cleared out and we are able to have a quiet meal and catch up on lots of family stories in a great environment.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was just @ Racine's last night with friends for dinner. They've been knocking it out of the park with great food and service for years. Each time, I've been very satisfied with my experience there. The menu is varied and you'd be hard pressed to leave Racine's without feeling the same as I.

1  Thank Suds T
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've been to Racine's many times over the years, it never fails to entice me back. The decor is outstanding, carefully chosen by the experienced restauranteur. We had breakfast from their extensive menu. The eggs were exactly as ordered, meats of the best quality. The prices were moderate and well worth it. Maybe we'll see you there, Hoodoos.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great diner food, classy bar, welcoming atmosphere and open late! Service and quality of food and drinks always on point...

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I can't say anything about Racine's is truly great, but everything is very good, and I love going there. They have an interesting menu and good food, although it is not the place for fine dining. They do, however, have a consistently good martini and nice beer. Service is good, and they are open late. It's clean, bright, and safe.