“Nice place for a beer and a lunch”

Bull & Bush Pub & Brewery
Ranked #152 of 3,108 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We read about this place in the 5280 magazine which talked about craft brewers in Denver. We stopped by to have lunch and some beer. My husband is the beer lover and found the beer to be enjoyable. I liked there root beer. We had lunch and it was good and very filling. Typical pub fare you would find at any English pub. The atmosphere is a typical old style English pub. I was surprised at the menu I thought it might have more English food to choose from. All in all it was a decent lunch.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great local place! Just moved to the area in the last 6 months. Had family & friends visiting, wanted to share some local fare. Love the old english pub setting! Great Beers!! Friday night fish fry is great! Green chile is yummy & spicy.......

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Visited here earlier this month; had passed it many times, but never ate/drank here. Knew it was a popular watering hole from some of my younger colleagues who go often after work. Decent lunch food. If you like burgers and beer, this is a good place for you. Ditto for hearty plate of Nachos. Veggie burger was okay; fries unremarkable. Kind of dark inside. Low-lighting and dark décor. Cannot imagine anyone recommending it for kids. The day (a weekday) I was there it was a drinking crowd who ate a bit on the side. Had to park on the street, as the lot was full.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Traveled to Denver and asked for a restaurant close to the hotel I was staying at. They recommended Bull & Bash. Wow, did I get lucky. The reuben was very good as well as the French fries. The beer was cold and smooth. The music was awesome. It's like an open mike but they had 10 guys playing instruments. Wow that was awesome. The service was okay. They would forget about me but I was enjoying the music.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The restaurant itself was dark, but I found it to be cozy with the fireplace. The food was awesome - my husband had the bangers and hash and it was delicious. I had just scrambled eggs and hash browns, but both were very good. The beers have great names, and overall the experience was just fun. Definitely will be going back.