“AWESOME!!!”
Review of Rubio's - CLOSED

Rubio's
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I want to petition to have one of these come to my small hometown!! I would eat there weekly. I wonder if the locals appreciate what a treasure they have. It really felt healthy. I had the chicken burrito especial. My husband had the limited time Surf N Turf tacos. The burrito was spectacular. The homemade tortilla was delicious. My husband liked both of his tacos, but thought the surf portion (lobster) was better than the turf (steak) only because he liked the homemade flour tortilla better than the corn tortilla.

The people working were great too. The man that took our order was very friendly and made suggestions when asked. He came by later to make sure every thing was ok, which doesn't happen at every walk up and order establishment. The other gentleman that was working, appeared to possibly be management as he was wearing a different colored shirt than the rest, was very helpful to another patron. She was carrying out a large order and he waited for her to fill her drinks and salsa cups then helped her carry every thing out to her car...we saw him in the parking lot helping her.

Great place to eat!!!

1  Thank Vlnj
There are newer reviews for Rubio's

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Okay so I walk in and am greeted with a cheery voice and a smile. Food took just a few minutes and tasted SO LIGHT AND DELICIOUS!!!!!! Def healthy food as they advertised. Im a foodie, i would know. I soooooooo wish they had these in South florida. Absolutely amazing food and great price. I love you rubios!!!!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been a long time fan of Rubio's Fish tacos. They also have spectacular fish burritos. They have a blackened salmon taco that is out of this world. We live in Wisconsin and anytime we travel west we can't wait to eat at Rubio's.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

This place is GREAT!!!! The Fish tacos on white are second to none. Be sure to go there on Tuesday to capitalize on taco Tuesday and get fish tacos for a buck. The salsa bar is fantastic as well.
Love this place.....

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have tried five different tacos and I must say the Sesame Soy is my fave! Their salsas are good, along with chips and guacamole. I have been coming back here every week now because I crave that kick. They also have a great tuesday special. $1.50 tacos after 2 p.m. I believe.