“Delicious!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

OMG, SO GOOD!! Falafels = amazing. Baba = amazing. Humus, dolmas, chicken schwarma... It's all good. There was even a belly dancer one of the nights we went. I def. try to stop here for a meal each time I'm in Denver. I love it.

Sedona, Arizona
“Really good”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have just done eating in here and I must say the food and the service was exceptional. I ate Lebanese style chicken shish and my wife had lamb shish kabob. They both tasted delicious. Before dinner we had baba ganoush and it was the best I ate for a long time, I mean I could really taste the roasted egg plant which makes this appetizer a real deal. Their baklava was rich in taste and full of walnuts but it was a little too mushy instead of being crispy. No big deal, it still tasted edible. Overall a nice place with great food. We will be back for sure

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ugio
Bernalillo, New Mexico
“Really good”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

awesome kabob. I don't think you'll be disappointed. the restaurant is located in a middle eastern enclave. Had a nice funky charm.

Visited August 2013
Anadarko, Oklahoma
“Best Indian Restaurant I've been to in the US.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

(...which actually could mean that it still wasn't too good - but...) This place made me feel like I was back on the curry mile in Manchester. Excellent lunch buffet for less than $10. I enjoyed n excellent a creamy Chicken Tikka Masala with Naan as well as Chicken Biryani. In fact, I enjoyed two plates of Tikka and then walked to the nearby Light Rail station (about 10 minutes) with a slow contented smile on my face. Now all I need is to get them to move to Oklahoma City!

Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“a rejuvenation”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

hadn't been to this middle eastern staple for a couple years and decided to give it another go. the food had gone downhill over time and other places were on the rise. well, the house of kabob is back. i'm not a food snob, but i know what i like. i like food with flavor, served at a good temperature and cooked as requested. that's what we got this past saturday. the hummus is outrageous, the kabobs delicious and tender with great flavor. i've never eaten that green stuff (tabouli) before and i regret that oversight.
i will be back soon. and the belly dancing is a nice touch

• Visited June 2013