“Good coffee (latte's), but superlative people!”
Review of Crema Coffee House

Crema Coffee House
Ranked #4 of 64 Coffee & Tea in Denver
Cuisines: Cafe
Boulder, Colorado, USA
“Good coffee (latte's), but superlative people!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Totally understand the reviewer who had to deal with the pretentious cashier, for some reason, I've seen this at a lot of places, prob for all the PhD's working as barista's (no kidding here). But I didn't have that experience at Crema, I DID at a place down the road from them and won't go there again. I'll write a review of that place when I go back past it and get its name. Back to Crema. We've been having biz meets here last few years now and it's our fav place, for the energy or atmosphere of it. Old brick, laid-back staff (but they get right on making your coffee), generally high-vibe kind of energy. We've done our best work there. One thing, they're not open late, we've been by there a few times around 5pm and they're either closed or closing. No matter, screws me up to drink coffee that late in the day anyway. Good place, good atmosphere. Will be back often.

• Visited April 2014

Martin, SD
“Laid back cafe”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Great experience, stumbled randomly upon this place. Cool artwork, interesting menu of food (try the grapefruit brûlée) and excellent fresh local coffee. The barista (or owner?) was very friendly and well informed.

Neighborhood in transition--we were approached in the cafe by a homeless man but it wasn't a big deal.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Pretentious”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

So I did like there coffee and the establishment itself but this pretentious male cashier needs to learn how to speak to people properly. Now I know the guy doesn't know that I have served and made coffee before while I was in school. But somehow I look like I don't know what a macchiato is. No big deal though. Next time if someone looks like they don't know what there doing just tell them how its made and then smile and move on. Just don't explain to me how your not "Starbucks" and how you make it properly so I may not like it, with some pretentious attitude. Its coffee, not rocket science. i think us simpletons can handle it.

• Visited June 2014
Carbondale, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh morning start!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We loved the casual, hip, foodie, fresh vibe at crema. The food was fantastic. Gluten free sweet potato waffle, bruleed grapefruit, fresh squeezed juice. Exactly what we wanted. The staff was friendly and the people watching was exquisite. The ONLY thing was that it didn't open until 7 am and there was a line waiting. Battling uncaffinated, anxious morning zombies was a little tough but it was totally worth the wait. Especially because we got to watch all the people dropping off their dogs to doggie day care next door. The coffee was good but I kinda wanted more than I "for here" cup....

• Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“Unique coffee shop with some local flair”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Looking for a casual coffee shop after a run around Denver's City Park and found this place online. Ordered up a couple of vanilla lattes and enjoyed some of the local "art" culture - actually sat at a table with a couple of artists that had done some of the annual graffiti project painting the day before. Lattes were not "chain" lattes which included a rich espresso and a milk design to boot.

• Visited September 2013