“Very nice atmosphere”
Review of Ship Tavern

Ship Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Ship Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Between Broadway & Tremont Place
Transit: Bus: Civic Center; Light Rail: 18th & California
Description: Home to the region's best prime rib, the Ship Tavern serves lunch and dinner in a vintage pub atmosphere. An excellent choice for sports viewing, the Tavern features exceptional micro-brewed beer and wine selections, and live entertainment Wednesday through Saturday evenings.DailyLunch: 11:00 am - 5:00 pmDinner: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pmBar: 11:00 am - MidnightLive Entertainment:Wednesday - Saturday 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Huntington, New York
“Very nice atmosphere”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I had lobster roll sandwich. It was full of large pieces of lobster, with not too much mayo. It came with lettuce, tomato and avocado. It was bland but otherwise ok. My partner had the caesar salad, which was fine. Service was good, but I'd order something else next time.

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney
“Great foods and service”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

This resturatnt is in Brown Palace Hotel. Their New Zealand lamp chops were so tasty, very tender and juicy. The Salmon salad was amazing. The salmon was cooked very well that kept its fresh texture, it is sprinkled with suger coated cashew nuts and supplmented with a fresh salad- a great combination. I stayed in its partner hotel, comfort inn which entitled another 15% discount on the bill. I'd definitely go back there again.

Visited May 2013
Staunton
“Welcoming & atmospheric”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My daughter and I popped in here while doing a walking tour of the Brown Palace Hotel. We only had a beer at the bar but were impressed with the prices not being exorbitant, as one would expect at such a elegant & extravagant hotel. Even though we were not staying at the hotel, we were welcomed as though we were the most special people to ever walk in--and believe me, we were not in elegant attire!

Visited May 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“Drinks Only”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I only had drinks with some friends. We went near closing time, but got served, and bill quickly, which was nice cause it was late. I didn't have a special drink, just had coors light. Very fun atmosphere. I would go back again.

• Visited May 2013
New Port Richey, Florida
“Inside the Brown Palace and historical Hotel”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We found ourselves going to the Brown Palace after my husband had read about it in a few of his novels. What a beautiful, historic hotel dating back to 1892. We ate in the Ship Tavern located in the hotel, on the left. Wooden beams and ship models surround you in this relaxing, vintage pub setting. I enjoyed a signature drink, the Peach Palisade, and my husband enjoyed a draft beer the waitress recommended. I ordered the the Angus burger with sweet potato fries, while my husband ordered the American Kobe burger with a mix of curly fries and onion rings. The portions are large and I couldn't finish mine. Both burgers were delicious and worth the money, considering the quality, setting and history of this famous hotel. Walk around the attrium when you finish, it is stunning. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Ship Tavern? Share your experiences!