“Great vegan options!”

Taste of Asia
Ranked #1,489 of 3,482 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 25, 2018

It's not easy finding vegan alternative meat options in Denver. The "meat" they serve here is phenomenal, made mostly from soy and mushrooms (no wheat gluten here!). Almost all of the chicken and beef dishes have a vegan option, including some of my favorites like cashew "chicken", "beef" broccoli and sesame "chicken". I highly recommend the vegetarian delight, it's my husband's favorite!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

The food was fast and good. Did not care for the crab won tons, not very flavorful. Fast, friendly service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Do not bother to make an order online. After waiting past the estimated delivery time (1hr) I called the restaurant and the lady said they did not get my order. They sure charged my card though. I said I wanted to cancel as it would be another 30 min wait and was hung up on.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Very good, fast service, friendly staff. Combo low mein and egg drop soup were both very good. A LOT of food.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2016

delicious food and the cost was reasonable. The location was close to the hotel and that made it better because we did not have a car.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Taste of Asia? Share your experiences!