“I waited an hour and a half for THIS?!”
Review of Taste of Asia

Taste of Asia
Ranked #1,502 of 3,518 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 22, 2016

We were initially told that our order would be delivered within 30 minutes. 50 minutes later I called back and was told that the delivery driver was "almost there". He finally showed up a half hour later...with cold food. Not warm or lukewarm, but completely cold. It didn't improve much after heating it in the microwave. It was all overcooked and very bland. If you're looking for chinese food, take a pass on this place.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed July 10, 2015

Little joint serving some great food.....I thought the restaurant was very clean and the food fresh! There weren't many people in there at the time I was there so it's tough to tell how the service would have been if it was busy. Overall great fresh food with much flavor in a nice environment.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed December 3, 2014

This is just an average Chinese restaurant. It is not bad, just not great. The delivery time was good, but the the food was o.k.. I ordered the Beef and Broccoli and had very little beef. I also ordered the egg rolls, they were very greasy! My partner ordered some noodle dish. The noodles were over cooked, but his dish had good flavor, so he did not mind so much. Like I said, it was o.k., but you could do better.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed October 20, 2014

The delivery was fast. That is about the only good thing I can say about this place.

I love Thai food so I ordered one of their Thai meals. It did not look like any Thai food I have ever eaten. The taste was...odd? Like spicy Thai with a mix of Mexican spice? I honestly bailed on it after a few bites. My companion ate most of his food but again, wasn't blown away.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed September 11, 2014 via mobile

We saw the restaurant across the parking lot from Sam's Club. We're quite pleasantly surprised very fresh wonderful flavor Asian food. Three of us had dinner one double fried noodle one Singapore noodle. And one panang Curry. Each dish represented the country of origin well. The double fried noodle very Manderin Singapore noodle with a spicy Rich curry flavored. The panang curry was rich with coconut and very Thai flavor. No alcohol is available but it is worth the trip for top-notch fresh

Been to Taste of Asia? Share your experiences!