“Great history, ok food”

The Whittier Pub
Ranked #1,386 of 3,094 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I liked the atmosphere of this pub. There are wonderful photos of the neighborhood, which was really interesting to me because I've lived in Whittier for about 20 years. They also did a great re-model of M & D's, though I will say I miss that place! The food here is ok- we had nachos, hamburgers and fries. It was burger Monday, so it was cheap. I think our bill without drinks, was $18 for two.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Good selection of Colorado beers on tap. Great atmosphere. The food menu could use some work. I have had some good and some average choices. With a couple menu improvements, this would be hands down, the best neighborhood bar in the City Park area. Good team service approach where everyone is always there to refill a drink.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Great food, service and food. Great neighborhood place to telex have a bite and/ or drink. We'll be back. Nice patio too.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stopped in over the extended 4th of July weekend and we weren't disappointed. Great selection of tap beers and pub fare. I really enjoyed the chili cheese tots, smothered w/ both red and green chili. Yum!