“Great Pho at Pho 7”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Denver
“Great Pho at Pho 7”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Nice place. It's great to see families enjoying different kinds of foods and Pho 7 has great food.
Their Pho has suberb broth and the provide very clean and crisp veggies on the side. Their "Large" is huge so I suggest maybe the "Medium" size or smaller bowls.

Visited March 2014

Denver, Colorado
“My favorite Pho restuarant”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I stumbled on to his particular restaurant by chance as it's quite a drive for us. It's tucked away in a strip mall near a fish and aquarium store. I've eaten at a lot of Pho places and have definitely developed a short list of my favorites. This place is at the top. Their broth is really full of flavor and sets them apart. Every time we've eaten there, the restaurant has been clean and the service friendly.I will find reasons to drive out to have Pho here. My only complaint is I wish they were closer than a 20 mile drive. If you're anywhere near here, I highly recommend stopping in and see what you think.

• Visited May 2013