“SO good.”

Ranked #373 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, German
“SO good.”
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a good sandwich and were pointed in the direction of uber sausage. We were not disappointed. They have a great menu. We had the Mexico and the club. Both were very, very good. If this place was near where we were staying, I would definitely go again before leaving town.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Nicole D

Columbia, South Carolina
“After a morning run, I want good sausage”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Although it was breakfast, they cooked up a great Vietnamese sausage for me. The baguette they use is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside and not to much bread to hide the delicious contents. This made-in-house sausage sandwich with Asian trimmings had a great, crisp taste. Service was terrific and the music was cool. A great morning.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tonykeck
Denver, Colorado
“Always a good time!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This gourmet sausage restaurant gives the city of Denver a GREAT culinary opportunity to reinvent the brat and hotdog wheel, while keeping fan favourites on their menu! The Über Sausage staff are extremely friendly and helpful in guiding new patrons to find a sausage to sooth their picky pallets. I brought a neighbour here for the first time and there was a new employee who greeted us with, "Welcome to Über Sausage, is this your first time?" You try not to blush, and yet enjoy the coming up with a PG answer. I answered, "No, I have been here before, yet this is my friend's first time." The new guy was spot on to say well let me tell you about some of favourite and new menu items, then personalized what his favourite two items were. Creative and yet a personal touch of awesome customer service!!! I tried the Tijuana Dog as my new choice of sausage. It was another homerun for me. The flavour of all the ingredients provided a fresh feel to Tijuana. Not spicy at all. I love the Mango Pico de Gallo and yellow mustard combination of flavours. Although, I am not a pork bacon fan (I had them leave it off), for those who love their bacon, one can be assured it adds something special to this bison sausage. Check out their new menu items as well as they recently opened up a new location in the Highlands neighborhood just West of downtown Denver. Their menu is tailored to the neighborhood and their cliental with some of the staple Über Sausage menu items as well as new items. My recommendation is if you have not tried Über Sausage yet, you are missing out of something good in your mouth. Still a PG review here folks. Thanks guys for another GREAT dining experience!!!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Raun B
Denver, Colorado
“Über Awesome Food!!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have driven by many times, yet it was after viewing an online video by 7News that I decided to celebrate a belated birthday lunch with a friend here. The staff, two guys, were great! Very helpful in deciding on the best item. Friendly, courteous and attentive is how I saw their service. The food was extremely tasty. The menu provides a great spectrum of flavoured sausage. Homemade potato chips and tater tots are a great compliment to any sausage. You can flavour you potato chips with a variety of salts, from ranch to cajun. I will definitely eat here again!!! Thanks LBI guys!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Raun B
“yum!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Pretty darn good! These are great sausage sandwiches and a treat! If you want a quick lunch or dinner that packs a lot of flavor, you can't go wrong with Uber Sausage.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank reet1950

Been to Uber Sausage? Share your experiences!