“REALLY COOL!”
Review of Ay Caramba! - CLOSED

Ay Caramba!
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Very good and friendly service, helpful. Good food, reasonable prices, nice decor. Nothing to complain about. The menu is interesting and varied, something for anyone who likes this kind of cuisine.

There are newer reviews for Ay Caramba!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stopped in here for lunch when we were in the area and we were so pleasantly surprised. The service was a bit slow, but the food more than made up for it. Everything we got was perfect and absolutely delicious. The portion sizes were good too--not too much food. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Mercurybabe
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Tried this place as an alternative to some of my old favorites- mistake!
Nice decor and decent service but that's about all...
Ordered the tequila/ grapefruit Paloma drink ($8.50). I should have just ordered a shot of tequila because that is what it tasted like.
The corn chowder didn't have any flavor, and honestly didn't even look very appetizing.
The two salas served with chips lacked flavor and spice.
My sandwich was not terrible but again it lacked flavor and I only ate half.
I would suggest several other places in Cherry Creek before this one.
Terrible value and the food is only meh!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I thought the food was good. I loved the bread the tortas were served on, and the spice was an interesting mix. The guacamole was simple, nothing too exciting. Both soup options were gluten free, and any of the tortas can be changed into a bowl with corn chips for a gluten free option. There is not a lot to the menu. Tortas, soup, a salad and Guacamole, that’s all.
The interior was fun, I loved the colors, but the metal chairs are uncomfortable. The server was SO slow. After dropping off our food, we didn’t see her for 30 minutes. Finally she came out of the back, and we had to ask for our check. There was only 2 other small groups in the restaurant at the time. No manager check-in. Would I go back? No, there are better restaurants in Cherry Creek to try.