“Great Deli Sandwiches”

Ranked #736 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Great Deli Sandwiches”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We went to Heidis for lunch. Service was fast. I got a meatball sub on italian, it was very good. I thought the size was great, my sandwich came with a pickle and a side choice. There are tons of sandwiches to choose from, lots of bread choices and cheese. We got a cookie as well, it was great! Definately would recommend this place for a sandwich.

• Visited December 2013

Montrose, Colorado
“Great Sandwiches!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Their sandwiches on freshly baked bread are very generous. I try to stop here for lunch every time I'm in Denver.

• Visited June 2013
Littleton, Colorado
“Great Sandwhichs!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

It is not on the menu anymore but they still make it for you. It's called a Brooklyn Bomber on dark rye. I love to go here. It is a roast beef and egg salad on dark rye. They serve it with a yummy dill pickle and chips. The price is great and the whole sandwhich is really to much for a female.I go to the oneacross from Park Meadows in the JOnn's center, kind of close to WOW the furniture store there.Thepeople are s nice and they keeo it clean, I know you will enough it. They also serve great crab cakes.

• Visited April 2013