TripAdvisor

8:00 PM
Ranked #853 of 3,636 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had breakfast (buffet or chef cooking omelettes), lunch and dinner. Good food and good service. Been quick at lunch, which is nice!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed August 18, 2019

We were tapped out from a 8 hour tour of the Rocky Mtns.. so we ate in the hotel we were staying..
Waitstaff was pleasant and efficient..
My wife and I split a hamburger and a rib eye sandwich. She got a salad and I got fries..
We split both of them as we had plenty of food.both sandwiches were above average!!
Well worth the price which was reasonable..

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019

This restaurant/bar is inside of Embassy Suites downtown. It was perfect for us for a late dinner after walking around downtown. Service was on the slow side as there was only the bartender and one other server that night. Once our food arrived, it was outstanding. The menu lists gluten free and vegetarian items, which was very helpful.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019

The hostess who was working this particular night that we went was so rude; she acted so surprised that we didn't have a reservation for dinner at 6:00 on a Thursday and we even got an eye roll about it. We ended up having to sit at the bar since no tables were available (as we saw at least 6 tables with no one at them).

My deconstructed cobb salad was really tasty and I enjoyed the guacamole as an appetizer.Thank goodness the bartender was polite but I'm not impressed and I don't see myself going back in the future.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 27, 2018

Arrived at 4;45 to an empty restaurant. It took 45 minutes to be served. Waitress told us the chicken took a long time to cook!!!

Date of visit: December 2018