“Great Family Burger Joint! Stapleton”

Red Robin's Burger Works
Ranked #753 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Description: Gourmet burger type place.
Description: Gourmet burger type place.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Family Burger Joint! Stapleton”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We were surprised to see the fast food atmosphere of this Red Robin. It was perfect for a quick, satisfying meal. The good was served hot and fresh to our table. My kids loved the high tech pop dispenser...okay their parents did too! :)

• Visited March 2014

windsor ontario
“OMG!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for supper, I was absolutely amazed on the service. Very quick service, extremely friendly staff. While eating our meal, the man named Sebastian who took our order, delivered it to our table and while eating, he came and asked if all was okay. Sebastian was very friendly and took care of customer needs. I felt he had excellent customer skills.

Food was exceptional, all staff were awesome and I would highly recommend this place for a burger or wrap.

Visited December 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Nice burgers”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I went to this restaurant expecting to eat at a normal fast food place but to my surprise these burgers where pretty good, above the average in fact. No more McDonald or burger king this is way better.

Visited November 2013
Lakewood, Colorado
“Banzai Burger is the Best”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is the best burger of all time....Yummmmm. The Banzai burger has BBQ sauce and a Pineapple slice.

Visited September 2013
Denver, Colorado
“A Tasty, Fast-Food Version of Red Robin”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I admit that I do like Red Robin's burgers. My favorite is the Mushroom Swiss Burger. In my experience they have been consistently juicy and delicious. So when I saw this place along the 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver, I was curious.

To my pleasant surprise they had the Mushroom Swiss Burger. Done! I also ordered fries and a drink. It was a little pricey in my opinion - $12, but I decided to give it a chance.

The burger was just as good, if not better, than any other burger I've had at any other Red Robin! I was very happy! My only two complaints were 1) you can only get your burger medium-well (the manager explained this is a fast-food version of the restaurant and this is the only way they cook them), 2) the fries were shoe-string, not the steak fries that I like at the Red Robin restaurants. Regardless, if you're a fan of RR I doubt you'll be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013