“SUPER SUPERB DINING!!!”
Review of Ellyngton's

Ellyngton's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ellyngton's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #167 of 3,095 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Between Broadway & Tremont Place
Transit: Bus: Civic Center; Light Rail: 18th & California
Description: Recognized as home of the power breakfast and lunch, Ellyngton's serves creative cuisine with attentive and thoughtful service. Expansive windows make it the perfect place to see and be seen. Ellyngton's Champagne Brunch Lavish buffet tables feature our culinarian's best, including artful and delicious offerings from the hotel's own bakery. Choose from four tiers: just brunch, Domaine Chandon, Moet et Chandon, and Dom Perignon. Advanced reservations highly recommended.Monday - FridayBreakfast: 7:00 am - 11:00 amLunch: 11:30 am - 2:00 pmSaturdayBreakfast Only: 7:00 am - 11:00 amSundayBreakfast Only: 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Having visited Ellyngton's for over 30 years I thought it was high time to write about the consistancy of one of the finest places to eat in the city of Denver , if not the entire state of Colorado.
Reagardless of how many times one goes to visit this "Denver Institution" it is never a surprise to find the food and the wonderful variety of the same extremely good standard. The staff is fabulous, has been around for a long, long time, which also speaks for the great experience one has when visiting this incredible place for either its SUNDAY BRUNCH or its regular dining experience.. Fabulous Food. A great place!!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Caveat: I haven't been for the Champagne brunch, and I hear it's a can't-miss Denver event. It's definitely on my list. However, I stayed at the Brown Palace on election night to reward myself for all my volunteer work and had breakfast at Ellyngton's the next day. The food was terrific and the service could not have been better -- even though I was definitely dressed down. The chef even sent over an amuse bouche. Never had that happen at breakfast before! I can't wait to go back for the Champagne brunch.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I met a friend from Denver while visiting here. I had requested that she suggest a good place for brunch and asked why she had not suggested Ellyngton's and her reply was, "I was not comfortable suggesting the most expensive brunch in town." It is expensive, however the selection, food quality and service make it a good deal. We all enjoyed the seafood, cheese, salad and fruit selections as well as the prime rib and lamb selections. The vegetable selection to accompany was limited with an offering of roasted potato and a zucchini that tasted like it had been soaked in vinegar. This was in our opinion the weakest part of the buffet offerings. The breakfast selections were multiple and looked very fresh. Our server was extremely attentive.

The jazz was excellent on Sunday. The was the "icing on the cake".

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I had a group of 13 that I needed to find a location for a early business breakfast. The hotel itself and dining room were beautiful! The service was excellent. Choice of breakfast menu items was very good (from small continental breakfast to large breakfast). The food was delivered warm, fresh and timely. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any meal.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Superb food and service is consistent at Ellyngton's. Our party enjoyed breakfast two mornings while staying at the Brown. Our parties' breakfast included traditional fare (eggs and ham, steel cut oatmeal, granola, yogurt, fruit), The 2nd morning an excellent frittata was enjoyed. Don't forget to have the fresh orange juice and French pressed coffee.

Been to Ellyngton's? Share your experiences!