$268
$227
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$207
CrownePlaza.com
$287
Hilton.com
$143
$139
Hyatt.com
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$168
$719
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
1,247 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallfull kitchencomplimentary breakfastliving areamanager's receptionwithin walking distancemountain viewvalet parkinggreat amenitiesi highly recommend this hotelcorner roomgreat place to stayroom was spaciouswould stay here againvalet servicebusiness trip
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed here for 5 nights in mid-May for a convention that my partner attended while I played tourist. It is a lovely hotel that has a contemporary décor, friendly helpful staff, delicious food, and many amenities. We were greeted warmly at reception by Kaitlin and she even phoned the room soon after we checked in to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. The room was very clean and the furnishings top notch.
We took advantage every night it was available of the Manager’s reception, which is actually a nice buffet dinner from 5-7pm on Mondays-Thursday which includes unlimited beer or wine. Stephan Stephan was our friendly and talented cook and he did a great job of providing lots of different and tasty options. The breakfast every morning also had a nice variety of all kinds of good food to eat. I usually took up some fruit to the room for a snack later (ok, and a couple of Stephan’s homemade chocolate chip cookies from dinner  ), and there is 24 hour coffee and tea service that is available for guests as well. The entire staff went out of their way to make sure you had what you wanted and quickly cleared plates away to make room for other guests. One of the awesome staff members, Joseph, brought me a cup of coffee one morning and even surprised me by heating up the milk that went in it before serving it to me. We especially enjoyed chatting at dinner and breakfast with the friendly staff members from several different countries. I was told that this hotel even offers complementary grocery shopping service to stock your suite kitchen and while I did not have a need for this perk, at one point saw an employee pushing a cart full of bags of groceries from Whole Foods for guests. A couple of other little examples of how helpful the staff was are: My partner needed a button sewed back on a shirt, and the front desk gave us a little sewing kit. Also, I needed directions to a tourist spot I was going to and that front desk clerk immediately looked it up online and printed a map out for me.
We requested an upgrade to a high up Mountain View suite based on our HHonors gold status, and while unsuccessful because the hotel was booked out, did get assigned a large corner suite on the 6th floor. No great view, but the room was very large, in a quiet location and had everything we needed with a full kitchen, desk and chair, bath tub, comfortable king bed, sofa, and plenty of storage areas. The internet worked very well and was even strong enough for me to stream Netflix movies at night. I brought along a small hdmi cable and hooked my tablet to the large screen hdtv in the room which swivels around so you can watch it from the bed or the living room area. There was even complementary microwave popcorn provided daily by housekeeping (as well as coffee) by the hotel in our kitchen to watch the movies with.
We did use most of the hotel facilities including the laundry room, gym and whirlpool located on the bottom floor. The fitness facility is really good for a hotel in that they have about 12 Precor machines including steppers, treadmills, and upright bikes, each with their own small individual TV screens. Complimentary disposable ear buds for listening are available at the door, as well as water and towels. There are also weight machines and some free weights. The whirlpool area is nearby and larger towels are available, but unfortunately there is no change room. There is also a very small swimming pool which I did not try. We also used the business center which has several computer terminals and a nice fast laser printer to print out some flight information and boarding passes with no problems.
The Homewood Suites has a great location in the downtown area. It is only 1 block from the 16th Street mall which has a free shuttle that goes up and down 16th Street for access to the many shops and restaurants as well as a tourist information center. It is also within walking distance to several museums in the area, including the Denver Art Museum, U.S. Mint Museum (free tours, but you must make your reservation online ahead of time), and the Firefighters Museum. I also walked down to the Civic Center area and got a copy of the bus maps and schedule and found I was able to take a bus to almost anywhere in the area. I took the #10 bus (eastbound) to the lovely Botanical Gardens and the #20 bus (also eastbound) which goes to the Denver zoo and the Nature and Science Museum (they are beside each other) for only $2.25 each way fare. We did rent a car for part of a day to see some out of town sights, as there is a nearby Avis car rental company only a few blocks away that we could walk to from the hotel. If you are feeling energetic and like to cycle (it was a bit cold while I was there for me to do this), Denver has a city-wide bicycle rental program with bikes that you can rent for $8.00/day, or less money for shorter periods.
When we checked out we did notice a mistake in our bill charging us for 2 days of valet parking (we didn’t have a car at the hotel), but the front desk clerk profusely apologized for the error and immediately corrected the bill. This Homewood Suites really did make me feel at home with all the great amenities offered and helpful, courteous, and professional staff. I would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting the downtown Denver area for either a pleasure or business trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dottie D
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Dottie, I can't thank you enough for your time in sharing your extensive review of our Homewood Suites. I have shared your comments specifically with all the team members you identified that made your stay memorable. We look forward to serving you again and we will get you that top floor next time!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I recently stayed here for a convention at the Sheraton Downtown. I brought my family and this hotel was top-notch. They serve a fantastic hot breakfast each morning and a dinner, including beer and wine, Monday through Thursday. There are also plenty of good restaurants just a block away on the 16th Street Mall. The room was well appointed and perfect for my family of 5. The only thing I would suggest to the hotel is adding a lock on the sliding bathroom door, privacy is hard to come by with a toddler!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for chossing the Homewood Suites for your family while you were a short walk away to your business meetings. I shared your comments with our team and we appreciate your time in sharing your review. Come see us again when your travels bring you back to Denver!

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Homewood Suites has a great location, walking distance to almost everything, anything is a short cab ride. Staff is excellent, they really know how to take care of you. The suite was perfect, comfortable and clean. Small gathering was accommodated easily.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Teresa, we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay at our Homewood Suites. We hope to see you on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stayed in this hotel over the Christmas holidays for one night. Our room was very comfortable and spacious with a full kitchen and sitting area. All basic kitchen utensils were on hand. The bed was comfortable, and the furnishings and decor were tasteful and modern. Flat screen TVs were located in the bedroom, as well as the sitting room area.

This hotel is located directly across from the main complex on the 16th street mall. We were a short walk away from restaurants, a movie theater, Barnes and Noble, and H&M.

We have stayed in many hotels in downtown Denver including the Oxford Hotel and the Four Seasons. For the price, the location and room space is excellent for a mid-range hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay last Christmas at our Homewood Suites. If your travels bring you back here each year for Christmas I hope you will keep us on your list!

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for five nights as a family while my husband was in town for a conference. The hotel is very clean and staff is excellent. Breakfast was great, nice variety everyday and the best scrambled eggs I've eaten at a hotel buffet. We were on the 12th floor and could see the mountains. Elevators are super fast and we never had to wait for one. They only have valet parking but other nearby options are available. We only took the car out one day and found getting around the city is easy by walking or using the free 16th Street Mall Shuttle only a block away. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for highly recommending the Homewood Suites in downtown Denver! I am glad your family enjoyed themselves and found our city easy to navigate. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!