$268
$227
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
$218
CrownePlaza.com
$287
Hilton.com
$143
$139
Hyatt.com
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton(Denver)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$168
$113
$96
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$337
$299
Hyatt.com
$659
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
1,247 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallfull kitchencomplimentary breakfastliving areamanager's receptionwithin walking distancemountain viewvalet parkinggreat amenitiesi highly recommend this hotelcorner roomgreat place to stayroom was spaciouswould stay here againvalet servicebusiness trip
996 - 1,001 of 1,247 reviews
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for five nights as a family while my husband was in town for a conference. The hotel is very clean and staff is excellent. Breakfast was great, nice variety everyday and the best scrambled eggs I've eaten at a hotel buffet. We were on the 12th floor and could see the mountains. Elevators are super fast and we never had to wait for one. They only have valet parking but other nearby options are available. We only took the car out one day and found getting around the city is easy by walking or using the free 16th Street Mall Shuttle only a block away. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: May 2014
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Thank you for highly recommending the Homewood Suites in downtown Denver! I am glad your family enjoyed themselves and found our city easy to navigate. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

The hotel is in an awesome location. The staff was very nice and helpful. The lobby had to very cool modern glass enclosed gas fire burners I guess that is how to explain them no matter what when it is cold outside it makes it feel very warm and welcoming. The next block over is the 16th street mall which has free buses going up and down the main street which makes it very convenient to get around. The room was nice, clean and comfortable but..... we were in the back of the building looking at a Hugh crane and a parking garage since it was my first time and maybe my last time in Denver it would have really been cool to see the city. It seemed once you came inside you felt closed in.There was a great free breakfast till 10 AM and it was a good selection fresh make your own waffles, eggs, meat, oatmeal, fruits very nice. I guess if I had no other choice and wanted to be right smack in the center of downtown I would stay again. But PLEASE a room with a view.

Room Tip: Get one with a view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Collette, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your one-time trip to Denver. I apologize that your room location did not offer your preferred city view. I am glad that you enjoyed our central location and were able to enjoy the sights and sounds of Denver while you were here. If you have the unexpected opportunity to travel to Denver again let me know so we can get you a city/mountain view to remember!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

My convention wanted us to book at the Hyatt and arranged a special "reduced rate" there. Well I prefer Hilton brands so I thought I would check to see how much more they would be. Well, to my surprise the Homewood suites was right across the street and cost less even though it had a kitchenette and living room in addition to just the bedroom at Hyatt. When I checked in I was pleasantly greeted and invited to the manager's reception where food, beer and wine were complimentary. Breakfast was also free. At the Hyatt, my fellow convention-goers paid a fortune for breakfast. My suite was beautifully appointed. The bed was comfortable and I slept well. Even the window treatments were awesome. You press a button and they automatically lower like a projection screen in a conference room. Very cool. The bathroom was very modern with sliding door and lower barrier shower without door. If I have another convention in Denver, I would definitely try to get a room at this Homewood suites again.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner suite, they have the best layouts.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Dear Jim, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in downtown Denver during your recent convention. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and I am thrilled you were able to experience the comfort, convenience and value of Homewood Suites. We look forward to seeing you on your return trips to Denver!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Good bedding, ability to temperature control your room and blinds that allow for no light to come in allowed my wife and I to sleep until 9 a.m., and we're usually up by 6. The hot breakfast and free internet were great amenities to go along with the spacious rooms that provide you adequate furnishings to eat in your room for all meals, if that's your thing. I also enjoyed a dip in the pool and hot tub, which are kept clean. The fitness center is better than most hotels of this sort.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jefe1947
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Jefe, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! We were jealous when we learned from your review that you were able to sleep until 9am! It was our pleasure serving you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

This Homewood Suites is in a perfect location for walking distance to the Convention center plus all the great restaurants on 16th street. The only real downside to the hotel is the mandatory $31 a day valet parking since they have no self parking lot. Quite a rip off. But if you can get a shuttle to/from the airport, it makes it a lot more economical.

The lobby has a cool design with lots of places to comfortably lounge.

The rooms are very clean with exceptionally comfortable beds.

And the breakfast was really good! Hot items were fresh and there was a wide assortment of breads, fruit and breakfast cereals.

We really enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Dave W

Dave, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your recent overnight in downtown Denver. Parking is a popular question for downtown hotels and the hotels that offer self-parking still charge a fee that does not allow for unlimited in/out access and in the end saves you $5.00 a day. I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and convenient downtown location of our hotel. Please come see us again!