Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center
Ranked #8 of 158 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My husband and I were very impressed with the quality of our room, the outstanding staff and the location of the hotel. Walking distance from 16th Street Mall with great restaurants and shops. The room was very comfortable and clean. I would recommend this to my friends and family and we will definitely be back for another visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Linda, thank you for your kind remarks regarding your stay at our Homewood Suites. I shared your review with our team to recognize them for living our mission of distinguished hospitality. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Denver!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed at the Denver Downtown Homewood Suites in August for a week. From the moment I arrived until the moment I left, the service, staff, and room couldn't have been better. This is a very convenient location for Downtown Denver visits. I highly recommend this property!

Room Tip: Some rooms have "mountain views", but, mine was not one of those rooms categorized that ay...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Lorna, thank you for choosing the new Homewood Suites for your week in Denver. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We really liked homewood suites. The rooms were modern, attractive, comfortable and clean. We loved having a little kitchen too. Breakfast was fair. My husband didn't really like most of the things offered, they had coffee, so I'm happy. The only complaint I had was that when we booked the hotel it was described as adults only and at breakfast and in the pool area there were obnoxious children and indifferent parents in abundance.

• Stayed: September 2013
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Katimae, thank you for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your experience at our Homewood Suites. We hope to see you on future trips to Denver!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have to agree with most of the praise given this hotel by the reviewers. We booked this hotel for ONLY two nights Aug 29 and 30. I wish we could have stayed much longer. Greeted at the desk by the friendliest staff, then told that Mon-Thur they serve FREE dinner and drinks...WOW! What a way to start a quick escape trip...and the young man who waited on us in the food area was exceptional and even encouraged us to take extra warm cookies up to our room for later...mmm! Though we had to pay for valet parking the valets were attentive and thoughtful, always helpful and courteous. Exceptional staff at this hotel !
The morning we had to leave found us at the door as they opened the breakfast area and greeted by Fran who ask for a hug and treated us like old friends!
The room, the bed, the staff(everyone we crossed paths with) made us feel welcome and cared for.. what a great place to stay, no matter how long, it won't be long enough!

Room Tip: Upper floor and towards the back seemed quieter, if that's desirable
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear TxRedHead2, thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Homewood Suites. It is great to hear about your experience with our staff and they provided you with the service you deserve. We hope to see you again for any escape weekends to downtown Denver!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great Hotel everything new and clean staff are friendly and rooms a good size close to the city reasonably priced swimming pool and gym are good good place to take family and easy to get to coors stadium for baseball close to public transport

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Michael, we are thrilled that you chose our Homewood Suites for your accommodations in downtown Denver. It was a pleasure serving you and we appreciate your time in writing a review. We hope you had a safe and comfortable trip back to Australia!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I don't normally include Homewood Suites in my business travels, but I decided to try this one after reading the online reviews. It did not disappoint. Large, comfortable, clean, and suited to do business work. Among the best hotel experiences I have had this year. Definitely will return next time I am in Denver.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Reid, I hope you will consider Homewood Suites now that you experienced our hotel and were pleased with your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I recently stayed here for 5 nights during my trip to Denver to attend an international conference at the Colorado Convention Center. I have to say that the room and location is perfect! I couldn't believe what i got for the price i paid. You have a large bed, kitchen equipped with a huge refrigerator and dish washer, a nice sofa, complimentary wifi, breakfast and dinner! I have done my research and there is no better place to stay for the same value of your money. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bao Cong H
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites during your recent convention. Thank you for your kind remarks and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Denver!