“Great Location! Great Hotel!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center
Ranked #12 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This hotel was newer and nicer than most Hilton Hotels which surprised me since the Hilton brand claims to be many notches higher than their Homewood Suites brand. It's located downtown in walking distance to restaurants and shops. The front desk associates were super friendly and helpful. My room was large, nicely furnished with stainless steel appliances. The desk was small. I used the coffee table and comfortable sofa for working. The bed was comfortable. I don't know if guests were in rooms near mine because I did not hear a sound. The hotel is either well insulated or no one was on my floor! It was that quiet. Parking: I paid $31 per night (valet service only - no self-parking). There are two less expensive self-parking lots across the street. Both permit overnight parking but you must move your car by 7 am. I highly recommend this hotel. I would stay here again. Generally, I stay at Hilton or Double Tree brands. After staying at this hotel, I will try Homewood Suites in other cities. Excellent value!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I chose this Homewood Suites based on price and proximity to the CO convention center. I could not have found a better deal in the city or been more impressed with the facilities. This was my first experience with HS, and I will go out of my way to stay here again

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stayed here just 2 weeks after they opened. Great space, with bright, contemporary décor., in the heart of the downtown area - just a block from the 16th St. Mall and the convention center. The suites are spacious. The desk works well for business travel. Lighting in the "living" area is a bit dim. There is a great social space on the first floor and a full-service bar in the back of that space. My only problems occurred with service and, I think, were a reflection of the newness of the hotel. I had no housekeeping service one day, even after calling to request it. I did get an exchange of towels. The breakfast service employees could not keep up with the demand for food and drink. They ran out of food items and coffee on both of the mornings that I used the service. They eventually replaced/refilled the items. The valet and front desk staff were very friendly and eager to make my stay the best it could be. They charged more for valet service than quoted online. When I pointed that out, they changed the charges and removed one from my bill - great customer service! I look forward to staying at this hotel again, after they have a bit of experience.

2  Thank Terry C
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Thank you for providing us with a review of your stay. We love to hear about the areas that you enjoyed and more importantly the aspects of our business that need improvement. We have updated our website with the accurate valet parking charge (thanks for pointing this out) and continuously refined our breakfast preparation to best meet the needs of our guests. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The suite was spacious and very well furnished. Appliances and ammenities were great. Cooked a real dinner! Breakfast and evening manager's reception were an added plus. Great way to meet others. Hotel staff was great. Manager was very friendly.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. Rooms were size of a loft 1-bedroom. Full kitchen but didn't need with the free breakfast. Terrific value for downtown hotel and walking distance to convention center, shops, etc.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Huge corner room with a full kitchen and great view at a great price. Even the pull out couch was comfortable. Can beat a free breakfast and they even offer free dinner and drinks M - Th. Will most certainly stay again when in Denver.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank jlayneTexas

I shared your comments with our hotel team to celebrate their efforts to bring the best hotel experience to our valued guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Had a choice of several Hilton properties in Denver to take my special girl on her special day. We played in Denver and relaxed in a beautiful Homewood Suite. From strolling downtown, to a horse and buggy ride to a fine Italian dinner, we celebrated in fine fare...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Travelers also viewed these Denver hotels
Central Business District
Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Downtown
the ART, a hotel
the ART, a hotel
#1 of 160 in Denver

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center? Share your experiences!