Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center
Ranked #18 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Good, clean hotel, great staff. Good location if you are going to the convention center (2 block walk). Front desk was able to help with a special request I had for a lower floor, with room near the elevator due to a recent ankle surgery I had that impacted my mobility. They did a great job, very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Dear David, thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent Denver conference. I am glad we were able to honor your requests. It was a pleasure serving you as our guest and we hope to see you on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn on 14th street, 1 block from the convention center. Very nice hotel but rooms were very small. Stayed with a co-worker, had 2 queen beds. Complimentary breakfast was very nice and they provided brown sacks if we wanted to make a lunch to take to the conference. Nice touch! The hotel is approx. 45 min from the airport. Used Super Shuttle for our shuttle- very slow return to airport, almost missed flight. They seemed unable to handle the crowd, despite having a "reservation". The 16th st. mall is just 2 blocks away, mostly a regular shopping area that had it's street closed off to traffic. Took a 5 hr van tour to Lookout mt, Coors brewery and Red Rock- very nice, got to see the sights. Well worth the time. Would stay there again when not a conference trip- hotel prices were gouged to $267/night. - very unreasonable, just like the other hotels in the area. Didn't have much choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for staying at our Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Convention Center during your recent conference. We are thrilled to know that you will choose our hotel again when you come back to Denver. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

This new property is right in the middle of a vibrant downtown Denver. It offers excellent access to the 16th Street Mall with the free mall shuttle as well as the Convention Center. I will stay here again when I need to pay for a hotel room in Denver.

The service was outstanding. A young woman checked me in and 30 minutes later remembered my name. Aubrey was outstanding.

The room was a nice sized one with a walk in shower. I had plenty of room to do some stretches and sit-ups and the desk was handy if I had needed to do some serious work.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent stay in Denver. I shared your comments with our staff and in particular we recognized Aubrey for helping make your stay a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I wrote a review that was too harsh this morning and would like the chance to edit it and tone it down some, but I can't find an option for that.
The room wasn't what we were expecting and we didn't like it, but I may have been overly harsh.
I would like to re-write it in a nicer way if I had the opportunity. My review was more for the staff and was too negative.
Rick

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rick G
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear Rick, we are thankful for all feedback as we strive to continously improve our service and operations for our guests. Most importantly we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Design of the suite is very poor. TV location, big desk in the way, poor lighting, bathroom far away, bed uncomfortable, noise from people above us - very obvious, shower and footsteps. The long narrow design with the desk in the way and of no use to us vacationers. The AC vent system comes out onto one bed and is uneven distribution in the room. One bed cant see the tv nearly as well as the other or hear it. The long walk to the bathroom, yet you could hear the person in the bathroom easily and loudly. The lighting was insufficient and the room felt like a dark cave. Bed not comfortable, breakfast lousy. Eggs weren't real and the choices were minimal

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank H7375ZErichardg

Thank you for sharing your review of our Hampton Inn & Suites. I am disappointed to learn that you were not extremely satisfied with your hotel stay. Please contact me directly if I can be of service as we are never satisfied when our guest does not enjoy their experience. I hope to have the opportunity to be of further service to you and your family.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The hotel is within walking distance of so many attractions - the Denver Mint, Capital Building, Fireman's Museum, 16th Street Mall, Parks, etc. The complimentary breakfast is very complete, hot and cold foods as well as fresh fruit.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Beca, thank you for sharing you review of our Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown. I want to take time off and tour around our city with you next time as you identified several of the great places to visit. You clearly did your homework! There is always more to experience in Denver so we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My sister and I were welcomed everytime we went in/out of the motel and made to feel like special guests. Breakfast was wonderful. Room service was wonderful. Front desk personnel were wonderful. Can't say enough wonderfuls about this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Linda, thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent trip to Denver. My only question for you is why you did not select "Totally wonderful" for your review title? It was great to welcome you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again soon!