“Some of the best BBQ in Denver”
Review of Bennett's Bar-B-Q - CLOSED

Bennett's Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have eaten at Bennett's for many years and it has consistently been the go-to place for the best barbecue in town (IMHO). Generous portions of tasty ribs -- the half rack of baby back ribs is in itself a full and generous meal and it's my favorite. It comes with regular or sweet potato fries, beans or cole slaw, and a slice of garlic toast. Three difference barbecue sauces are on the table. The Texas Brisket Pie is different and great. Pulled pork, smoked sausage, roast pork, chicken, turkey, fish, steaks, all delicious. On Fridays they have hickory smoked prime rib. The desserts are sinful and large. Everything is very reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Big sandwiches, good flavor, good price. We called in some sandwich orders for a quick lunch. The turkey was delicious and very filling.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stopped in for dinner on a business trip. This was my 1st visit and the placed looked like an average family style restaraunt. I ordered the "all you can eat" special for the evening which was pork bar-b-que with baked beans, cole slaw, bread, and fries. All was good and I enjoyed it very much. The problem was with the 2nd helping of pork. The 2nd plate was a pile of mush which was mostly fat. I couldn't eat much of it and I suspect this was the deterent to eating too much of "all you can eat". At first I thought this might just be a coincidence but my travel partner also order the same meal and received the same fare for the 1st and 2nd helping of pork. I would eat here again but I probably wouldn't order the "all you can eat" special.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Have visited this restaurant throughout the years several times a year. Before my vegetarian days i enjoyed the BBQ beef very much. Have utilized their catering services and found them to be good value for the money. Even as a non-meat eater i have enjoyed lunches their with my meat eating friends. I am treated well by the wait staff with my alternative diet. Salads and baked potatoes are great, and the soups have been enjoyable as well. Wait staff are always pleasant. When I am there it is a mostly business crowd. Definitely a western BBQ ambience!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We ate the BBQ Chicken and it was fabulous. So tender and fell right off the bones. The wait staff was extremely friendly and very attentive.

Highly recommend.