“Unique and Fun!”
Review of Bagel Deli

Bagel Deli
Ranked #61 of 3,001 Restaurants in Denver
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a family owned restaurant serving B-L-D. We have served traditional deli style meals in house and for take-out since 1967. Our specialties include homemade corned beef and giant reuben sandwiches, chicken soup with matzo balls, pastrami, brisket and chopped liver too! Breakfast served all day including bagels, eggs and pancakes, homemade blintzes and potato pancakes. Come for a visit and see what the buzz is all about.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Unique and Fun!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was skeptical, but I had the sampler and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. Others in our group are still raving about their reuben sandwiches. Food was fresh and the service was efficient and friendly. I will definitely return on my next visit to the Denver area.

• Visited July 2012

Turin, Italy
“Best place in Midwest for bagels”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I was looking for some serious bagels in the Midwest but all I could get were chains, not bad but not as good as in NYC. Coming to this place let's you teletransport directly to NYC. The atmosphere and even the furniture resemble that area. Bagels are incredibly good and so are sandwiches. All first top quality. Be sure to get the B2 (lox etc etc etc). The crew is really helpful and kind.

West Lafayette, Indiana
“Be sure to eat here”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I have eaten here every time I am in Denver. A nice diner atmosphere with a speedy staff. I recommend getting the reuben. If not, then as everyone says you cannot go wrong with some breakfast. They have the best corned beef hash.

• Visited March 2012
Aspen, Colorado
“As authentic as it gets”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I love this place. I have never lived in New York so I cannot compare it, but this establishment was featured on Diners,Drive-Ins and Dives and Guy is the one who stated it is "as authentic as it gets". Everything we tried was fabulous. Husband had Matzo Ball soup and chopped liver sandwhich, both were very good however the chopped liver is such a powerful flavor we wished we had tried the Pastrami, egg salad, chopped liver combo instead. My bagel and lox was very fresh. The atmosphere is classic diner. I highly recommend this place

• Visited April 2012
Lafayette, Colorado
“Great diner”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The bagel deli has been a favorite for a long time. It's a great restaurant that has been around for years. They have wonderful breakfasts. Crispy "beef" bacon and incredible bagels.

• Visited April 2012