“Good Food and a Good Value”

Darcy's Irish Pub and Bistro
Ranked #222 of 3,041 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: One of Denver's oldest and busiest Irish pubs, situated in the heart of the Denver Tech Center in the Ulster Terrace development on Ulster street. Darcy's is renowned for it's beautiful Victorian bar and casual but elegant decor and of course it's private library room, twin fireplaces and twin patio area's. Darcy's menu selections are varied and Irish American themed. Our large draft beer selection has European and American standard and select micro brew beers. Our back bar has a full compliment of fine Irish and Single malt scotch, our wine list is extensive and international. Darcy's is known for it's friendly staff with outgoing personalities, please try us the next time your in the tech center on business or for pleasure, we are a short jaunt from all of the area hotels.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good Food and a Good Value”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I actually found Darcy's via TripAdvisor when I started coming to Denver on a regular basis earlier this year. As I stay in a hotel that is in walking distance, it made trying it the first time easy. But what makes me come back is the high quality of the food and the reasonable prices. I've probably been there a half a dozen times this year.

I like that it has a very eclectic menu which whether I'm trying to be good or indulge I can find something. I also find a lot of the flavor combinations to be very well thought out and not necessarily run-of-the-mill. In a day and age where I see the same exact preparations and entrees are found from coast-to-coast, it is so welcome to find things from a flavor profile basis well-thought out and different.

And on top of this it is very, very kind to the pocket book.

• Visited September 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Irish Pub ....”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This Pub was near my hotel on a visit to my work hotel in the Denver area. Lots of food and beverage choices .... plus Jamison Whiskey and Gunniess Beer.

Visited May 2013
Los Angeles
“So So Bar Food”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nice Staff and Good Prices, but food was only So So, and with the patio open there was some second hand smoke that blew into the dinning room stinking the area up.

Visited June 2013
aurora, colorado
“Terrific breakfast burrito”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Food was great, service was great! We were meeting family and didn't know how many were coming, we asked to move tables, and we probably stayed longer than we should have, but the waitress was great and didn't seem to mind at all. I had the breakfast burrito - probably the best I've ever had including from Mexican restaurants or Le Peep. My husband had a steak and eggs breakfast that was also very good.

• Visited March 2013
Nebraska USA
“Chill and relaxing”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Nice atmosphere and attentive staff. Live music was good. We just had cocktails - Smithwicks on tap: can't beat that !!

Visited February 2013