“What a Great Place to Dine”

The Fresh Fish Company
Ranked #270 of 3,095 Restaurants in Denver
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamarac
Transit: Light rail south of I-25 & Hampden Ave Southmoor Station Light rail at Hampden & Dayton Dayton Station RTD bus located at Tamarac & Hampden Ave
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was first time we had dined here and had a great time. The service was personable and the food was fantastic. The decor of the restaurant is a little dated but, it me feel right at home and conmfortable. We had the crab stuffed mushrooms that were tasty and moist with the sauce that was all over. The entree's were filling and delicious and of course we had to have dessert which was out of this world. Thank you to everyone and we look forward to returning.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We started going to this restaurant in 1981. Owners have come and gone over the years, but the quality has never changed.
The Sunday buffet is as good as ever. Their wait staff is second to none. You will be attended to very efficiently.
Join the birthday club and be rewarded over the years.
All you can eat crab at the buffet isn't bad either.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We travel to Denver at least once a year and we always make a point of a meal at Fresh Fish. the menu is exciting for those who like to mix it up with interesting combinations. A traditionalist can find many pleasing choices as well. Staff is attentive but not smothering.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This restaurant has a large variety of seafood and fish, wild, farmed, fresh, and frozen. The atmosphere is reasonably quiet, so table conversation is pleasant. The food is OK and acceptable, but nothing more. The service was rushed. Our server rushed us to take our order and then didn't get it right. My wife asked for the salad dressing to be on the side; the salad came with the dressing already on it. My wife asked for extra lemon wedges instead of cream sauce on her fish; the fish came with one lemon wedge. We had to ask specifically for bread well after our salads were served, while others who were seated after we were had bread immediately upon being seated. The server brought the check when I was about half way through my entree. The server was brusque and unprofessional. The thing that brings a lot of customers to this restaurant is the birthday promotion for a discount on one entree of a percentage matching one's age. So the noticeably high prices for the entrees appear to be inflated to compensate for the discount.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I am a frequent guest at The Fresh Fish Company. Last week, after the movies my Dad and I enjoyed a wonderful meal. The menu is completely diverse and exciting. There is always a special and fun event to experience. I enjoyed Halibut with Pesto and Pistachio sauce - absolutely delicious! The service was exemplary and the owner always visiting the tables! Always a great experience. Go on your birthday and get a fabulous discount!

Been to The Fresh Fish Company? Share your experiences!