“Yummy!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamarac
Transit: Light rail south of I-25 & Hampden Ave Southmoor Station Light rail at Hampden & Dayton Dayton Station RTD bus located at Tamarac & Hampden Ave
Reviewed December 16, 2011

A friend suggested going to lunch at the FFC, she had a birthday discount coupon. Once there, we found a nice crowd having lunch at an obviously popular establishment.
I was going to have my usual fish & chips fish house meal but my friend suggested that I might be a little more adventurous, it was worth it!
We had their coconut crusted mahi-mahi, scallops and orange roughy. All entrees were delicious! We had an extra (bread) loaf too!
Couple of complaint dept items though...
1) The owner, Karen, paid more attention to us than did our waiter (who was kind of crusty himself and the reason for the mediocre service rating).
2) The service plates were noticably cool to the touch and resulted in the sides (the potatoes and veggies in particular) being less than ideal, IMHO, serving temperature.
With that said, when it is time for sea food, we'll be back!

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Did you know that on Thurs., nite not only do you have free food, but the best Old School D.J. in all of Denver Cheryl Gale, preforms on THurs, and Fri., nites. You cannot find better food, drinks, or dance music, than at the Fresh Fish Co. What a place to take a date.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

We went to the Fresh Fish Company for lunch. We were seated in a fair amont of time. The service was okay, our waiter seemed like he might have wanted to somewhere other than work. I had to ask a couple of times to get my side that I ordered. The food was decent, but the mashed patatos were cold. The price was a bit steep for lunch specials. All in all this seems to be an average place that has a high price. I would not be against trying it again, but if do not go back thats okay too.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

The food was excellent!! One of the best fish restaurants I have eaten at.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Fresh Fish Co has been around for decades. While the interior is dated, the owners have kept up the fine food and service. You can spend as little or as much as you want, and the seafood is uniformly good. Never been disappointed.