“Can't wait to go back!”
Review of India's Restaurant

India's Restaurant
Ranked #608 of 3,094 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Each and every dish at India's Restaurant bears the authentic Indian taste you expect. That's why many of our customers visit us frequently whenever their taste buds become a bit restless. We serve a variety of Indian cuisine, featuring the multi-cultural food traditions of the Indian subcontinent, like curries, tandoori and vegetarian dishes. You can sample our rotis and rice dishes as well as enjoy our lassi drinks and Indian beer to accompany your main dishes. The spices and other ingredients we use in preparing these authentic Indian dishes have stood the test of time and have been passed down through generations. At India's Restaurant, you will find a unique Indian ambiance that will make your dining experience truly remarkable.
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The best indian lunch buffet ever!!! My family and I have been coming to this place for years. We usually try to go once a month. Well since I've moved to TX I have missed this place. The food is out of this world. I love the fact that you can see into the kitchen and actually watch them make the tandori chicken and naan bread. Everything is made by hand, they even make their own spices. i crave this food. And the waiters are very friendly but hardly smile. I can't wait to eat this food next time I'm in Denver. My stomach and taste buds are mad now. The parking lot gets full around 1 so we try to get there right when they open for lunch at noon. If I lived closer I would eat there at least twice a week. I've only been there for lunch though so I'm not too sure how dinner is. I think it's worth the price to go for lunch. It's $8.95 for lunch which is a great price!!

2  Thank Jill B

Reviewed October 13, 2011

i had read the reviews in a restaurant guide that raved about this restaurant being an indian food lover, i was looking forward to eating here the space of large and attractive and it was lunch, so they had a buffet as a choice i used the menu i was disappointed in my shrimp biryani, which is a favoriteof mine could be it wasn't the same as the one i loved at another restaurant the garlic naan was also disappointing with not enough garlic the place isn't bad but not to my taste the service was just ok and the prices higher than they should be at lunch

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Authentic cuisine with the flavors and aromas of India. It is like one is transported to that region of the world. There were six of us and we ordered 3 Indian Grills and one Indian Thali. Totally awesome with a little wine or an Old Monk 10,000 beer. Life is good...

1  Thank SueJZab
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Mouthwatering food. Loved the Naan bread and all the interesting dishes. WE sampled quite a few and were all good. I especially liked the lamb.

The service was definitely a bit slow, and a bit snobbish though.

1  Thank MmonetTN
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is my favorite Indian restaurant in Denver. I have been going to this spot since I first moved here in 1998, despite it closing temporarily to move across the street. It's not in a popular area for tourists, which is nice. The food is consistently good, and my favorite thing is the potato samosa. They have a lunch buffet, like most Indian restaurants, but really I appreciate this place for a nice, cozy dinner. It's the most expensive of the three Indian restaurants I frequent though, so I usually save it for a special occasion or if we're meeting friends in the area. I just wish it was closer because its a 30 minute drive for me across town.

2  Thank Mahjarunner