“Good food but Bad service”
Review of Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Burlington, Colorado
“Good food but Bad service”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Food is great , always good to share the food here cause they will give you lot more than you can eat, customer service was good few years ago but I guess people changed hands like they do it as norm but forgot to tell them about the great customer service they used to do. I had to ask for my Pho 3 times and over 35 min before lunch served.

• Visited August 2013

TXAggieLady
“Best Vietnamese in Denver”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We live in Utah and my husband's best friend is Vietnamese. We look forward to eating here. The food is cooked well with very good ingredients. The portions are huge. I like the lemon grass pork and spring rolls and Pho.

• Visited October 2013
“This place will keep you FULL!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I ordered a large bowl of pho because where I'm from a large bowl really isn't so large, plus it was only about $7 for a bowl. It really surprised me when the waiter brought it out OMG it was in a HUGE HUGE bowl.. the bowl was literally bigger than my big face! And foods were not bad at all, if you are really hungry, this could be the place for you!

Visited July 2012