“Lot's of food. OK flavor”
Review of Jack-N-Grill

Jack-N-Grill
Ranked #747 of 3,082 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Lot's of food. Ok flavor. Visited due to co-workers. I would go back if the flavor improved. I like Mexican food but, I can't eat what they serve and it's too hard to take home.

There are newer reviews for Jack-N-Grill

Reviewed November 19, 2012

So, I have visited this restaurant four times in the last year. After the third time, I told myself I was not going to go back, but I gave them one more chance. The food is decent and the hamburgers are definitely a great value. The problem has ALWAYS been the service. Every time we go it takes forever to get someone to come to the table to even take the drink order. The entire service process is always a nightmare. I room is loud and uncomfortable and the fact that you are waiting around for service makes it almost unbearable. I assure you that this will be my LAST time going. Its too bad because if they got their service issues under control this would be a great little spot!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We have been there several times. Really good chips and salsa, breakfast burritos, giant plate size burgers, good happy hour. Avoid the carne adobo - they use the loin and it is really dry and not flavorful. Posole to die OF, not for. I like hot, but it is blistering and not that tasty.Plates are okay.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The old one on Federal is a great bar and neighborhood dive. The new one in Westminster had excellent food and service. My sister from Minnesota was craving green chile so off we went two days in a row.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Absolutely loved the food at this place. Authentic Mexican dishes and HUGE portions. Had the stuffed chile burrito...wow!!! Probably the best burrito I have ever had. I wish we had one of these in Florida!

Been to Jack-N-Grill? Share your experiences!