“A Hearty Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
“A Hearty Breakfast”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

My family and I ate breakfast at Le Peeps and had no complaints. The menu is varied and runs from quasi-French to Mexican style foods. The service was good and the food was fine. Not a great place to eat, but no complaints as far as breakfast for a group with widely varying tastes and preferences.

• Visited December 2011

Denver, Colorado
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I go to Le Peep often for Sunday morning breakfast. I have tried many of the breakfast menu items and they have all been great. Their sandwiches are tasty and filling. Service is usually pretty good but varies depending on which location you visit

Denver, Colorado
“You can't go wrong!”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Even though it's a chain I really have a soft spot for Le Peep. I think the prices are great, service is always friendly, food comes out so quickly, and good location. My boyf had the waffles on our last visit which he wolfed down in about a second! I had the eggs benedict - they weren't the best eggs benedict i've ever had, but they certainly did the job and came with side of potatoes, so I left feel full and satisfied! Oh - and their homemade lemonade is some of the best i've ever tasted too! Will def be going back again, without a doubt.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Katieflossom
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Every time we go, things...”
Reviewed December 12, 2007

Every time we go, things have been burned!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Le Peep Restaurant? Share your experiences!