“Santiago's Sucks!”

Add it.
Santiago's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 14, 2011

If I could give 0 stars I would. The Santiago's on Sheridan specifically sucks! I am a vegetarian and yet three to four times now, when our office has ordered breakfast burritos (vegetarian), the idiots at Santiago's have put pork green chili in them. Santiago's is horrible. When there are so many amazing breakfast burrito places like Los Potrancas, Jack N Grill, and Twisters available who honor people's diets, I would NEVER recommend Santiago's - For vegetarians, this place is a nightmare!

Oh, and the wait on the weekends is horrible and they will rarely get your order right even at the Federal or Arvada locations -THAT IS when they're open. Just forget it and go somewhere who cares about the customer and cares about doing business properly. Santiago's is NOT that place.

1  Thank GetCluedIn