“Kosher doesn't mean bleh”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Service has been very slow. The food is average, and the menu needs up-dating, especially for vegetarians. The prices are within reason. It's an easy-to-get-to location, and there is plenty of parking.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

In the High-Mile City -there are no much options for Kosher obsevants.
This Restaurant is located at the back of a big Kosher Grocery shop.
You can combine shopping...:)
The service was slow,by loud-speaking Hispanic waiter,
acting like he was one of the Jewish family who runs the place.
He was funny.
The food was typical Jewish,variated and good .
However -the cakes are of low quality
Strudel -well remembered from home- was just apple-jam from a can :(
It should be 3 stars -but since it is almost one of a kind -gave it 4 stars.
what annoyed me personally is the fact they have this Kosher "Sushi" -Bar inside the restaurant
and next to it there is a huge WOK with frying -oil. This frying smell disturb me'
but not all the company with me mind it -so maybe this is a matter of taste/sensitivity

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

As a Jewish family who keeps kosher our decision to go to Eastside deli was rewarded with great food great service and great selection. The restaurant has good food and it is a must stop for Jewish people visiting Denver or who live here. The butcher selection of meats is so extensive you have to see it to believe it.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We ate there a few times on our recent trip. The food was great (especially the beef fajitas), Sergio the waiter was very helpful and humorous. We also picked up deli sandwiches to-go for the next day and they were spectacular!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We visited Denver for business purposes and I was quite touched that the company specifically brought us here because they knew I eat kosher. (Our visit was several months ago so I don't remember what I ate). There were about six of us, three Jews and three non-Jews and everyone enjoyed their food. If you have to bring someone who eats kosher food to a restaurant, be nice and bring them to a kosher restaurant. What a huge gesture that was to me, and the food was great!