“Basic, Fast, Good!”

Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #1,916 of 3,122 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

As one of the previous reviewers, I had never been to this chain. I have seen several locations nationwide. This location is very close to the Courtyard by Marriott in Colorado. You get a choice if Mediterranean, Asian, or American "noodles". I needed comfort food and had buttered egg noodles with meat balls and Italian spices on the side. Wine is available. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I had never been to this chain before and loved it. There is a choice of salads, soup, and pastas in the menu. However, it is limited. It was helpful to have pictures of the options on the wall. Everything was fresh and tasted "real" even though it is fast! When I got home from the trip I looked up a local Noodles and it was not nearly as good. My friend couldn't find anything on the menu appealing. There were no photos of the food either. My Denver experience was great!

Reviewed February 17, 2012

The prices for the entrees are really low and there are always so many cars during the day by this eatery. I don't get it, the food lacks flavor. Noodles & Co tries to fit multiple cuisines under one roof and falls very short of good food. I've tried them out on two separate occasions and both times wasn't satisfied with my meal.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Staff went out of their way to make the lunch great. I wanted hot tea and they didn't have any but the manager took the iced tea and warmed it and brought it to me. The size lunch was so large and couldn't finish it. Good value, nice staff

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Stop reducing the portion of food. You are charging a lot for your meals. Why don't you add internet cover in your stores?