“Hit & Miss”

Quebec Bistro
Ranked #1,302 of 3,095 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: French
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Our dining experience here was hit and miss....we decided to try it because not only was it in our hotel, but we had heard great things about this resteraunt. A group of 8 of us had all ordered the nightly special and to start the meal I was pretty excited because the corn chicken chowder soup was AWESOME!!! When our ribeye steak sandwhiches came they were tough and tasted like old cow (and I know what old cow steaks taste like being a cattle rancher)..YUCK!! The side vegetables were good but the steak ruined the whole experience....I may try this place again as some of the people with us were said this was the first bad meal they'd had there and they've eaten there many times....better luck next time I guess.

1  Thank Jenna S

Reviewed December 29, 2011

California Omlet. Food prepared to your order. Never a bad meal. Prices sometimes surprised me.

1  Thank albert n
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stay here every month and always eat dinner in the bar because the service is great. Jay, Rachid, and Tom do a great job! They often have specials that are surprisingly good.

Reviewed August 8, 2011

I stayed at the Holiday Inn and ate at the resturant and found it quite surprising considering it was a hotel bar/resturant. The food was a bit over priced but, not overly so and the portions appropriate.

The wait staff was help full and attentive and the drinks the best. I'd reccommend it to anyone who stays here.