“Excellent Food. Excellent Value!”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #317 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Excellent Food. Excellent Value!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

From the salad to the pasta to the spumoni ice cream, the meal was delicious. The service was good too!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank carson3238

Bullhead City, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best ravioli”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My granddaughters 11th birthday, before the Rockies game. The general manager seated the six of us & told us our waiter would soon be with us. He came took our drink orders, answered questions. My daughter in law & I split an order & he even brought an extra salad plate to split. Ice cream came with a candle & birthday song. My favorite part was the cheese & spinach ravioli. Everyone was happy with the food & service.

• Visited July 2013
“Pleasantly surprised...”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately my family and I were unware it was a chain restaurant...we were visiting Colorado and were in the mood for some authentic Italian cuisine....not so...we had garlic cheese bread, crab ravioli,chicken marsala,shrimp fettucine alfredo, chicken alfredo and lasagne...which was a "bit too meaty" for my hunny...overall food and service were pretty good.

• Visited July 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Mizirathi Cheese.... Mmmmm. Wow!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Love this dish! It's very, very rich, however. Staff was good (not great), but the food is wonderful, and they offer some really nice kid-friendly meals and options.

Visited June 2013
“Best lasagna I've ever had”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here for our last meal on our honeymoon trip in Denver. The restaurant was beautiful inside. I had the lasagna which is made from scratch. My husband had the chicken Alfredo with broccoli and mushrooms. We both got the meal which came with a drink bread salad and ice cream. We paid about $12 each.

• Visited June 2013

Been to The Old Spaghetti Factory? Share your experiences!