“Pleasantly surprised...”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #257 of 2,985 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Pleasantly surprised...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately my family and I were unware it was a chain restaurant...we were visiting Colorado and were in the mood for some authentic Italian cuisine....not so...we had garlic cheese bread, crab ravioli,chicken marsala,shrimp fettucine alfredo, chicken alfredo and lasagne...which was a "bit too meaty" for my hunny...overall food and service were pretty good.

• Visited July 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Mizirathi Cheese.... Mmmmm. Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Love this dish! It's very, very rich, however. Staff was good (not great), but the food is wonderful, and they offer some really nice kid-friendly meals and options.

Visited June 2013
“Best lasagna I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here for our last meal on our honeymoon trip in Denver. The restaurant was beautiful inside. I had the lasagna which is made from scratch. My husband had the chicken Alfredo with broccoli and mushrooms. We both got the meal which came with a drink bread salad and ice cream. We paid about $12 each.

• Visited June 2013
“Atmosphere is neat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

The food is descent and the atmosphere is nice, we love sitting in the trolley car. It's nice that the meals come with ice cream and the kids always love it.. Parking is difficult at times

Visited April 2013
Grand Junction, Colorado, United States
“Amazing Food and Ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

The building from the outside does not do justice to how wonderful it is inside. It has such a classy interior, wonderful lighting, like a 1920s Chicago club feel. There is a street car in the middle, made out of wood mind you, that has two rows of seating, many dining rooms fitting large or small parties. The food is wonderful, full of flavor, not too much pasta, good sauces, I had shrimp which was cooked just right. My buddy had a garlic dish that was awesome, reminded me of a Carbonara, but without the sauce. Then there was a small dish of spumoni afterwards that was complementary with the meal that was smooth in flavor and not too much accompanying the meal. Service was prompt and clean, drinks right away, questions answered, no fuss. Will definitely go back here next time I'm in Denver.

• Visited May 2013

Been to The Old Spaghetti Factory? Share your experiences!