“Don't let the Name Fool You”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #257 of 2,985 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Hagerstown, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't let the Name Fool You”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

When I first hear we were going to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory I thought oh great. However, was I mistaken the food was good. I would recommed eating here. The meatballs are BIG and very tastey. The Crab raviloi's are an excellent choice as well

Visited March 2013

Pierce, Colorado
“Good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Preface: Denver is a trash hole, parking costs so no matter what you do take EXTRA $$$. The food was great, well proportioned and decent price. A pretty sweet Trollie In
The main dining area. Staff was good and attentive. I'd visit this again!

IL
“Great lunch value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

While visiting Denver, my husband, two 10 year olds, and I ate here for lunch. It was not busy (45 minutes before lunch ended) and we were seated in the trolley car; the girls were thrilled!

The strawberry-lemonade is the best I have ever had. The lunch-sized portions were very generous. I had pasta, which was very good, as did the girls from the kids' menu. My husband ordered a panini and said it was really tasty. The service was very attentive and polite.

The best part: Our bill came to $30! After spending an average of $80-$100/meal for 2 adults, 2 kids, at the ski resort we had been staying, this tab was welcomed!

• Visited February 2013
Aurora
“Great Place to Treat the Grandkids”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

On a weekend in Denver, my wife and I took four of our pre-teen Grandkids to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. We had a great time.
Our server, Brandon, did a wonderful job entertaining the kids whenever he came to our table and he was helpful and attentive throughout the meal.
It's a busy place with lots of families gathered at the various tables and having a good time.
An interesting setting: fun to see all the antiques, furnishings and architectural stuff they use as decor. Our group was too big to be sat in the Trolley car... maybe next time.
And the ability to call ahead to speed seating is a real nice feature.

• Visited February 2013
Aurora
“A Good Value for Average Food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

It is fun, especially for families and children. It is a good value, you get a lot of food for a reasonable price. The food is average spaghetti and red sauce, etc. and it is quite noisy.

Been to The Old Spaghetti Factory? Share your experiences!