“Classic exellent Chinese”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Palm Springs, California, United States
“Classic exellent Chinese”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Had dinner at Ming's Dynasty on a quiet Wednesday night. We ordered the fried chicken wings app which had 10 large chicken wings fried perfectly and went well with Chinese mustard to give them a nice kick. Tried the Duck Moo Shu, Mongolian lamb, and the drunken noodles with shrimp. The noodle dish came with wide noodles lots of tasty shrimp and had a nice kick, the Mongolian Lamb had thin sliced lamb, and the Moo shu duck was fantastic. 4 large rolled pancakes filled with duck and Hoisin sauce. The food was as good as I have had in China and it is not often you see lamb on a Chinese menu. I think it is some of the best Chinese in Denver.

• Visited March 2014

South Carolina
“THE BEST CHINESE EVER?? I THINK SO”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This is by far the best Chinese I have ever had. And even before I ate there, plenty of people told me I needed to check it out because of how well they made their food. Its not the run of the mill cheap chinese food. They use the best ingredients and everything tastes so good! I ordered Sesame chicken with a side of veggies and rice, and an egg roll. All delicious. My friend ordered Kung Pao Chicken and it was even better. The egg rolls were perfect. Also, remember you don't need to order that much food because they give you enormous servings. Otherwise you will be eating leftovers the next day for 2 more meals possibly.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank kobe104
Denver, Colorado
“It was okay”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We went for lunch. It seemed like it took the waitress forever to take our order. She didn't even ask if we wanted drinks with our meal. Then was ordered a combo meal. We were supposed to get an egg roll with the meal. We never got it. Plus it remained on our bill. We also ordered wonton soup. The bowl was small and okay.
They do seem to be very busy. I think other people like their food. The decor adds to the experience. I really liked the fish tank. I'm not sure I would go back. There are plenty of other places to try.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank jcrumley
Atlanta
“Fantastic food and great value”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Everything was brilliant. It's in a location that looked interesting after dark but don't let thy put you off. Fantastic food, incredible value for money. If you want some good Chinese in Denver without getting ripped off head to this place!

• Visited November 2013
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Very good food and great service!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Service was the best we had on our recent trip! We ordered a combination plate with shrimp, chicken and scallops and it was all really good but the scallops were the best I have ever had. Already planning to add this to a future trip to the Denver area.

1 Thank Cindi C