“Chili Relleno”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants when it comes to Mexican food. My favorite is the chili relleno
- with the crispy shell covered with their green chili. Yummy. If you like chili rellenos, then make this a have to stop when in Denver.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by the staff at the Downtown Denver Hampton Inn and within walking distance. It was a quiet Wednesday evening and service was very prompt.

The first step in a Mexican restaurant is chips and salsa. The salsa had a strong hint of habanero which provided a spicy bite. I had a chicken breast with a green chile sauce. The taste was wonderful and the green chile left a sweet, but spicy flavor.

My daughter had a beef taco dish that was flavorful.

There was plenty of food and at $24 for two, very affordable.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Although not the closest Mexicn restaurant to our home, this is the one I always choose to go to for special occasions or just when I want my Mexican fix. Prices are always good and have been for a long time, and while I usually choose the #7 combo (chilli rellenos) I occasionally break out of my comfort zone and try some of the other specialties, because you really can't go wrong. From the chips and salsa to the soppapillas, (if you have room left,) there is nothing in this restaurant that isn't delicious.We will always come back to Las Delicias!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Our family loves mexican! We discovered Las Delicias a couple of years ago. We have been recommending it to family and friends ever since. They have a big variety to choose from. Salsa is great. Prices are very reasonable. My husband loves the chili rellenos and I am a big fan of the chicken burritos. Kids love the menu and have ordered several different items. Service is always fast. We have also used them for catered events as well and always gets a lot of compliments.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We met friends here and it was their choice. It was just okay. Nothing special and nothing stands out as awful or wonderful. I cannot eat fresh tomatoes, so I asked for a small amount of bean dip for chips and I was charged $2.50 for the 2 tablespoons of refried beans. OK, but I know your food cost for that amount was probably a nickle.

Been to Las Delicias I? Share your experiences!