“Great food and comfortable atmosphere!”
Review of Piatti Denver

Piatti Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 3,084 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
Description: Located in a casual neighborhood, this warm laid back eatery knows its way around authentic regional Italian cuisine. The service is friendly, food is fresh, and the experience is Unbeatable!
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Went here with some of our friends as they had been there before and really enjoyed the experience. I have to agree with them. Was pleased with everything from the complimentary valet parking to the reasonable prices and decent portions. Service was prompt and courteous although I thought there might have been a couple of times that I thought they may have been rushing things a little to turn the table around but certainly nothing obtrusive at all. The place was pack that evening so I can certainly relate. The goat cheese appetizer was very tasty and my veal dinner was very well prepared. Wonderful desert and coffee finished the evening off. As another reviewer mentioned the tables are well spaced so you don't feel like your eating "family style" with the rest of the patrons. A very big plus for Paitti !! over all I would definitely recommend them and wil definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Piatti Denver

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I had the unfortunate experience of having Dinner after receiving the recommendation from the Cherry Mall. Being from out of town we want a simple good meal. I choose the special in which my sausage was served uncooked, after put in my mouth I could take another, realizing that my meal was not cooked, after my server quickly took it away. They offer another but I could no longer eat. My server brought the bill; I was surprise that after get risk of food poisoning even the manager did not come over to offer to check on us or offer an apology. The other shock came when I received my bill although they did not charge for the dish they charge full on everything else - not even a bottle water was offer complimentary. We paid our bill and I had few words with the manager - I could believe that after spoiling my meal they did nothing to rectify the situation. I was truly disappointed they need a class on customer service.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife and I had such a great experience at this restaurant. We both had pasta dishes and they both had a little hot spice in them which we love. The service was very good and the prices were not out of line (except for the glass of chianti my wife ordered $12).

We had a great time sitting outside. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The wine and the bread with dipping sauce were the best part of the meal. I ordered the salmon which was average at best. My husband ordered the fish special and it was over cooked and dry. I was disappointed after reading the other reviews. The waitor was not attentive.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The menu has everything you can ask for from an Italian restaurant and then some! An intimate dining room with very attentive service and excellent food! Romantic setting and an upscale feeling without the high end prices! Free valet service as well!!