“Consistently great”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 19th
Transit: Union Station & 16th Street Mall
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I love the food quality here. You can get a great steak dinner and drinks and not break the bank. I would consider this one of my favorite places in Denver to eat. The staff is always friendly. Stay away from the horseradish though! Its SUPER spicy. Too hot for my blood!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

First time there. Had the baseball sirloin. Damn good. Recommend it to anyone. Especially considering the price. WIll go back to try the filet.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We went to the Keg and found the lounge inviting and vibrant. The steaks were top notch. It was one of the best steak houses I have ever been to anywhere.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was recently in Denver for a conference. My group and I came here based on online reviews. We were not disappointed.

Their steaks are succulent and tender. The spice rub used on their steaks is flavorful but not overpowering. They offer the following cuts:

NY strip
Top sirloin
Filet mignon

All of the above can be cut in to a variety of different sizes.

In addition, they also offer a variety of seafood such as lobster, shrimp, salmon, and arctic char.

For the socially-conscious, they have a rotating featured menu that sometimes make contribution to local charities for each entree sold.

Their wine menu features an assortment of reds and whites. Their beer selection is also pretty good.

I had a spinach salad with a 6 oz top sirloin. The salad is tastefully dressed with a chardonnay vinaigrette that enhanced the flavor of the dried cranberries, candied pecans, and goat cheese as well as the spinach. The top sirloin, while flavorful and generally tender, did have some gristle.

Overall, highly recommended.

1  Thank clanecks
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have an 8 year old with good taste and is a good eater. We went to Keg and not only did they have a nice kids menu with a steak on it, they brought her a wonderful appetizer we didn't order. It was some orange slices, celery sticks, strawberries and crackers. It was perfect. The steaks we had were prepared wonderfully. The ambiance was very good as well. Overall, an excellent night out.