“Classic diner with great food and lots of choices.”
Review of Great Scotts Eatery - CLOSED

Great Scotts Eatery
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I don't expect much from a diner similar to mccoy's as long as they deliver on the basics I'm happy. Recently I ate there a month ago and had a great breakfast platter. The food was great and the coffee was fresh.

I don't expect much out of service but my waitress was rude overall by pandering me and was not as great.

Overall I liked my experience and would go back again

Reviewed September 28, 2011

This local restaurant is open 24 hours a day and offers any meal that you might want at any time that you might want it. The food is good, the service great, and the crowd friendly. A good place to get a quick, inexpensive meal no matter what time of day.