“Average food, good service”
Review of Skybox Grill & Sports Bar - CLOSED

Skybox Grill & Sports Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Green River, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average food, good service”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

The staff was courteous and friendly. The food was cooked to my order and the coffee was good. The breakfast sausage was not something I will order again, as it appeared to be very processed and the order of hash browns was pretty skimpy. You can get more and better food for the money at Dennys or IHOP.

Visited August 2012

norman,ok
“great view with an attentive staff”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

the view of downtown denver is one of the best you can find.there prices are competitive and the bar type food fits very well, try it

Chicago, Illinois
“Yuck”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Yuck. Avoid if u can. I can not say that anything other than the view is worth another word.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Meh.”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Hotel prices for average food. View of the parking lot on one side and the amusement park on the other. Better than the hotel itself though.

OKC, OK
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

After two days of driving all day, I was seriously looking forward to a good martini. The bartender assured me that he could and would make me a perfect martini. After telling me how many ways he could make one, he commenced. I immediately was turned off when he used a dirty shaker, he stuck a straw into it to make sure of what was in it before he used it for my martini. Then instead of using the ice scoop he dug the shaker into the ice. Then he dug several more glasses into the ice. He took payment for several drink and food orders, then he stuck his hands into the olives without washing them first. I watched in horror as he continued to take money then dig his hands into the ice, while not washing anything before using it again. I tended bar for years and cannot imagine ever being so disrespectful of patrons. Busy or not busy, sanitary conditions must be maintained. Needless to say, if you want a beer in a bottle, no worries. I just wouldn't order anything with ice in it. We won't be back.

Visited June 2012