“A true Diner”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Denver International Airport
Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you just want some comfort food at a decent price, then this is a good choice. Only airport area visitors seem to eat there, so that may be a bad sign

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We came in for dinner on our last night in the states my son had the chicken parmesan and my wife and myself had the vegeburgers with sweet potato fries. All meals were delicious and served surprisingly fast considering the amount of people. our server Isaac was very helpful and courteous seeing that we were served drinks immediately with regular top ups throughout the meal. We were so impressed that we skipped the free breakfast in our hotel the following morning and headed back to the moonlight diner where the pancakes were the best i have had over the last 2 weeks including IHOP and Dennys. If we ever return to Denver this will be our first stop and if you are staying on Tower road i recommend you eat here for good food at a great price with excellent service.

1  Thank daddybuckstar
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I came in here from the Hampton hotel nearby, and I enjoyed the authentic old-style-diner feel. I got the Nuclear wings, which were laughably mild; I was a little disappointed.

I also had a bowl of their green chili - it was amazing. Tasty, perfectly seasoned, and definitely HOT. I would definitely go back for more of this. They're also known for their milkshakes, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth so I didn't try one.

I can't quite breeze over the speed of service - the staff was friendly, but everything was REALLY slow, and the place wasn't even 1/4 full. I had a rather simple order, but it took over 45 minutes to come out. Two parties actually left after getting tired of waiting.

I wasn't in any kind of hurry, so I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, but if you're going to stop in here, don't expect anything to happen too quickly.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Moonlight Diner is like stepping into a time machine. Doo-wop music, friendly staff, and a standard American diner menu round out the experience. Great place to go if you are staying at an airport hotel.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We live near here and have always enjoyed their breakfast. Very good prices. And they have awesome hand cut fries. My son is a waiter here but that has only been the last 6 months or so. I would have written the same review 7 months ago minus the fries because I hadn't tried them yet. :) Everything doesn't always come out perfect but they are very responsive to any complaints or suggestions.

1  Thank BrianandMichell... L

Been to Moonlight Diner? Share your experiences!