“Good Food, Sssslllllllooow Service”
Review of Moonlight Diner

Moonlight Diner
Ranked #139 of 3,256 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Denver International Airport
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I came in here from the Hampton hotel nearby, and I enjoyed the authentic old-style-diner feel. I got the Nuclear wings, which were laughably mild; I was a little disappointed.

I also had a bowl of their green chili - it was amazing. Tasty, perfectly seasoned, and definitely HOT. I would definitely go back for more of this. They're also known for their milkshakes, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth so I didn't try one.

I can't quite breeze over the speed of service - the staff was friendly, but everything was REALLY slow, and the place wasn't even 1/4 full. I had a rather simple order, but it took over 45 minutes to come out. Two parties actually left after getting tired of waiting.

I wasn't in any kind of hurry, so I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, but if you're going to stop in here, don't expect anything to happen too quickly.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Moonlight Diner is like stepping into a time machine. Doo-wop music, friendly staff, and a standard American diner menu round out the experience. Great place to go if you are staying at an airport hotel.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We live near here and have always enjoyed their breakfast. Very good prices. And they have awesome hand cut fries. My son is a waiter here but that has only been the last 6 months or so. I would have written the same review 7 months ago minus the fries because I hadn't tried them yet. :) Everything doesn't always come out perfect but they are very responsive to any complaints or suggestions.

1  Thank BrianandMichell... L
Reviewed April 17, 2013

DIA's strange use of the land means this diner looks like it was plopped down by aliens in the middle of some high plains outpost surrounded by the Tower Road hotels. Many aviation types hang out here and the staff are very accommodating of large groups. Ate here the other night with about 12 colleagues and the service with Isacc was great. The vanilla shakes are good and their full time breakfast menu is well prepared.

1  Thank Collegetourist
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Nothing special here. Had a cheeseburger and fries and coke. Just average, but I was hungry and it tasted good.