“new menu , new managment,good food and fun”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lakewood Bar & Grill
Ranked #2,144 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Very plesant experiance. The food is very good. I've been back probably ten times and have not been let down yet. Try the Rattlesnake bites for an appetiser. then maybe the tortilla bowl. Also, all the games in the back room, gives you plenty to do if you dont want to just sit around.
The only down thing I could say would be that there bands sometimes are less than one would expect. I was there again last night and it was a fun time but the band realy was terrible for a Friday night. Great Patio!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We normally go to Lakewood Bar & Grill for the entertainment and to meet friends for Happy Hour, to play Trivia, and to hang while my car is getting an oil change across the street. However, I've eaten there a number of times and the food has always been OK - perhaps not great, but better than most other bars serve. I enjoy breakfast there - wish they'd post the hours they are open, however! I've gone there several times at 9am for breakfast and it has not been open. The service is spotty - sometimes its great, sometimes it's not. But often the bands they have play there are great!

Reviewed December 4, 2010

I really hate to give a negative revieiw, but maybe this will be constructive criticism. My wife and I wet there on a weekend evening and started to take seats at the long bar. The bartender/bar manager told us not to sit there, no explanation given. So OK, no problem, we moved to other seats at the bar. Maybe he was expecting his friends to sit there but while we were there no one came. He was very unfriendly, just snatched the tips away without a thank you. A little while later he said, just to let you know, the cops are coming. We didn't know if this was a nightly drug raid or what , but did not want to stick around for that scene, so we left. I have read previous reviews about this guy on another site, and can't figure out why the owner does not replace him with someone who has some service skills. He has got to be driving cusomers away. We will never go back.

1  Thank tresbien22