“Best waffles ever”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Ordered the waffle combo with blueberries, a Hawaiian pineapple smoothie, and a breakfast burrito. All so delicious. Best waffle I’ve ever had! Seriously! Very good service as well from Freddie. I definitely will be back this week before we leave for home. They gave us 2 yummy cookies and coupons for the next visit. I love this place so much.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

We visited this restaurant on a Thursday morning. It was busier than I expected but we didn't have to wait for a table. I ordered the Quiche Lorraine Crepe with potatoes and it was amazing! The sauce was probably my favorite. My wife tried the yogurt and granola crepe and she was equally pleased. We will be back!

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Ate lunch here and with a name like their's, hoped I could get a special egg dish. I tried the Popeye omelet which as you may guess was loaded with spinach. The hollandaise sauce gave this dish a unique and delicious taste. Will be a definite repeat soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Grabbed a late breakfast/early lunch at the Market Street location. Fall special Pumpkin Pancakes were delish (says my hubby) and my entree salad with chicken, apples, berries, nuts, and greens was great. Service was excellent. Convenient location in Denver LoDo, 1/2 block off 16th Street Mall. We give it thumbs up!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Directed here by our phone. Easy walk from the Westin. We had a table very fast. Nice assortment of breakfast food. Service was very slow and the staff was confused. Three different people took our order. It did not take long to get the food once we finally ordered. (However the order was wrong.) The Denver omelet was good and nicely garnished.