“Wonderful flavors!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful flavors!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food! Excellent service and huge portions! So yummy with authentic flavors. Easy to find and ample parking.

Visited June 2014

Albuquerque
“amazingly delicious!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stumbled in here dreadfully hungry. We were pleasantly surprised by the kind and very pleasant staff. And the food was amazing!

I had the beef kabobs. There were perfectly cooked. The portion was generous. My dining companion had the gyros platter. It was tender and perfectly seasoned.

We were so impressed, we made several other stops here during our visit to Denver. Every time the food was beautifully prepared. And the servers are just so sweet. We enjoy the international representations of the servers. We met people from Greece, Russia, and the Ukraine. A real treat for us.

We highly recommend this as a superb restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Denver, CO
“Amazing”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Shrimp santorini appetizer is amazing. It's made with shrimp, tomatoes, feta, cream, and basil, and you sop up that tasty sauce with the amazing pitas. Great gyros & fries too!

Denver, Colorado
“Authentic Greek experience.”
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I lived in Greece for six months and haven't found more authentic Greek food anywhere else in Colorado. We frequent Pete's at least twice a month to satisfy my gyro cravings! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants to eat how the Greeks eat!

Visited May 2014
FORT COLLINS
“Easter special was disappointing”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Today we had a late lunch at Pete's. Seeing a blackboard special I assumed it would be tasty...leg of lamb with fixings. with a glass of house wine for $22. So disappointing. the meat was dry...maybe it had sat out for hours. not even some cheap gravy to make it more appetizing. I know I could have mess a fuss, but why should a customer have to train the kitchen how to cook! Who likes overdone lamb? My wife's Greek Salad was OK, my son said the Gyro was decent. We shared the baklava for dessert...large portion, nice.
This was our last visit here. The restaurant is very appealing in many respects but the food is pretty disappointing.

• Visited April 2014